Re: [O] exporting drawers: odt versus LaTeX

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] exporting drawers: odt versus LaTeX
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:17:38 +0100

On Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018 at 23:43, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> We may have to agree to disagree here.
>
> I'm not sure what we have to agree to disagree on.

:-)

I think simply that the outcome on export is qualitatively different
depending on target: for LaTeX, the drawer is not (necessarily) a new
paragraph whereas for ODT it is.  This bothers me æsthetically and does
make writing filters etc. more difficult but it's not a deal breaker!

> I'm just describing how the Org syntax works. This is documented at
> <https://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-syntax.html>.

Yes, I understand.  I am definitely not disagreeing about how org parses
the elements, simply how it exports them.

thanks,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-419-g52ba1a