Re: [Orgmode] latex export and beamer columns

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] latex export and beamer columns
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 07:28:36 +0100

Hi Eric,

tis works just fine for me.

Here are the values of the two variables:

org-emphasis-alist is a variable defined in `org.el'.
Its value is
(("*" bold "<b>" "</b>")
 ("/" italic "<i>" "</i>")
("_" underline "<span style=\"text-decoration:underline;\">" "</ span>")
 ("=" org-code "<code>" "</code>" verbatim)
 ("~" org-verbatim "<code>" "</code>" verbatim)
 (";" org-verbatim "<i>" "</i>" verbatim)
 ("@" org-warning "<b>" "</b>"))

org-export-latex-emphasis-alist is a variable defined in `org-latex.el'.
Its value is
(("*" "\\textbf{%s}" nil)
 ("/" "\\emph{%s}" nil)
 ("_" "\\underline{%s}" nil)
 ("=" "\\verb" t)
 ("~" "\\verb" t)
 ("@" "\\alert{%s}" nil))

org-export-latex-emphasise-alist if available for C-h v only after otg- latex.el has been loaded.

HTH

- Carsten