Re: [Orgmode] latex export and beamer columns

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] latex export and beamer columns
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:03:26 +0000

At Wed, 25 Nov 2009 07:28:36 +0100,
Carsten Dominik wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> tis works just fine for me.
>
> Here are the values of the two variables:
>
> org-emphasis-alist is a variable defined in `org.el'.
> org-export-latex-emphasis-alist  [...]

Carsten,

I am puzzled.  I can get this to work (and it works very well indeed)
but only if I set these variables through the customisation interface
in Emacs (custom-set-variables) and not if I setq them after loading
the packages as I normally do.  No other variables in org-mode give me
this behaviour.

I haven't yet tried seeing if both variables have to be set through
custom-set-variables or only one of them but will try that later.