Re: Scroll bars on macOS builds

From: Alan Third
Subject: Re: Scroll bars on macOS builds
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 22:31:10 +0000

I'm afraid all I can suggest for now is trying to find a commit that
worked and doing a git bisect to find the actual commit that causes
the problem, because I can't see anything obvious in the logs for last
month that would've caused it.

If it was broken since, like, the middle of the year I'd strongly
suspect the change to using the custom layer, but it seems likely it
was only in the last couple of months it's happened?
--
Alan Third