Re: Scroll bars on macOS builds

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Scroll bars on macOS builds
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 16:06:19 +0100 (CET)

> Il 22/01/2022 12:33 Alan Third <alan@idiocy.org> ha scritto:
>

> On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 01:12:05AM +0100, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> >
> > > Il 04/01/2022 12:08 Alan Third ha scritto:
> > >
> > > Do the scrollbars work if you click where they should be?
> > >

> > It looks as if they are hidden, at least for what would be the vertical
> > scroll bar...
> >
> > > Can you try loading a theme with a dark background (wombat, for
> > > example)? They might be displaying as white on white. I don't think
> > > they should do that themselves, but I have seen that sort of thing
> > > before.
> >
> > No, I tried wombat all the other themes.
>
> It sounds like either they're not being drawn at all, or they're being
> drawn in the wrong place (outside the frame bounds). I have no
> immediate ideas why either should happen.
>
> Are you comfortable using a debugger?

No, I am afraid..

All I can say is that the frame is drawn as if they are there.

When I visit a buffer with many lines and long wrapped lines, holding mouse-1
pressed and dragging where they should be, the result is as if they are there.
For example, long wrapped lines become not wrapped exactly as on Windows build
where scroll bars are visible...