Re: Scroll bars on macOS builds

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Scroll bars on macOS builds
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 23:23:12 +0100 (CET)

> Il 23/01/2022 22:31 Angelo Graziosi  ha scritto:
> I am sure that in past builds also Emacs had scroll bars...

So I rebuilt Emacs-27 and as you can see from the attached screenshots it DO
HAVE scrollbars! I started is as

  ./Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs -q

The vertical scrollbar is *always* visible and the horizontal scrollbar is
visible when activated with Options - Show/Hide - Scroll Bar - Horizontal

So it seems that changes in master have broken this feature...

Maybe we have to open a bug report..