Re: NonGNU ELPA work

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: NonGNU ELPA work
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 09:18:39 +0200

> From: Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>
> Cc: eliz@gnu.org, philipk@posteo.net, bozhidar@batsov.dev,
>       stefan@marxist.se, emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 22:57:16 -0500
>
> Keeping this archive will be as easy as adding a cc to the messages.
> With so little cost or invconvenience, there is no reason not to do this.

Most of the cost and the inconvenience of keeping a mailing list is
not visible to people around here, because I silently manage the Emacs
mailing lists behind the scenes.  But those costs and inconveniences
are real nonetheless, believe me, and take me some real time and
effort.

So please don't disregard those costs.

Or maybe you'd like to volunteer to add that mailing list and manage
it?