Re: Motif support

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Re: Motif support
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 23:41:53 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

>> Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 19:05:37 +0100 (CET)
>> From: xenodasein@tutanota.de
>> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org, ofv@wanadoo.es, eliz@gnu.org, luangruo@yahoo.com
>>
>> I seriously suspect that he does this intentionally, to frustrate others
>> into giving up.
>
> Please don't assume others here post not in good faith, it's unkind
> and unfair.

That was my thought too, and that is why I didn't want to answer on that one. I
felt him syaing that, was admitting to trolling so I didn't want to continue
more there. The "todo list" was another such place as well as freetype
discussion. He is probably a good chap, but I find him immature. I would expect
that kind of conducting disussion on reddit not here. About the good faith he is
not shy of accusing others, so don't what to say you there.

Anyway, I do this for my own recreation and because I find solving problems
and experimenting with Emacs fun. That is my own free time and escape from
stress, so I don't poiseness discussions and crap from neither some Po or Schwab
or anyone else, so thank for you patience with me, and time, and of course the
help I got from you and others on this list.

I do sicncerely with Merry Christmass and Happy New Year to you all.

Best wishes