Re: [GNU ELPA] New package proposal: aggressive-completion.el

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: [GNU ELPA] New package proposal: aggressive-completion.el
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 13:12:53 -0700

Tassilo Horn <tsdh@gnu.org> writes:

I use ido and ido-completing-read+ and  just tried this new package, was

But installing it from elpa and enabling it as documented made no
perceptible difference in the minibuffer with commands like find-file, I
waited longer than a second and nothing happened "automatically".
hoping it would work alongside those.

--

Thanks,

--Raman