Re: [GNU ELPA] New package proposal: aggressive-completion.el

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [GNU ELPA] New package proposal: aggressive-completion.el
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 12:24:34 +0200

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> At least it passes checks and there are no compiler problems. I did
> not verify it fully for conventions. There is slight problem with
> variable when I do checkdoc-current-buffer, maybe not of concern.

Yeah, I decided not to prefix `aggressive-completion-mode' with
variable/command in the docstring

  "The local minibuffer keymap when `aggressive-completion-mode' is enabled."

because I don't think it would be cleared.  I mean, the minor mode is
enabled which technically means the minor mode command has been invoked
so that the minor mode variable is t...

Bye,
Tassilo