Re: [GNU ELPA] New package proposal: aggressive-completion.el

From: Manuel Uberti
Subject: Re: [GNU ELPA] New package proposal: aggressive-completion.el
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 11:11:35 +0200

On 03/04/21 09:53, Tassilo Horn wrote:
> I've used several different minibuffer completion frameworks in the past
> (including ivy, raven, and selectrum) in the past but always came back
> to the standard emacs minibuffer completion with its nice configuration
> means in terms of `completion-category-overrides' and friends.

Hi Tassilo,

FWIW this has appeared recently: minicomp[1].

It relies on Emacs internals only for completion, maybe it is worth checking
out?

I've been using for a couple of days now and I like it's minimalistic approach.

Note that it may not be what you are after, though. I just wanted to offer
another recent alternative.

[1] https://github.com/minad/minicomp

--
Manuel Uberti