Re: Convert some files from outline-mode to org-mode

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Convert some files from outline-mode to org-mode
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 16:54:43 -0400

>> So could someone summarize what are those "org-mode reflexes" that need
>> switching, as well as any other impact (including hypothetical future
>> benefits which will only materialize after we make further changes to
>> those files to take advantage of some Org features)?
> What does "org-mode reflexes" mean here?

That's what I'm asking.  Clément used that term:

    I get very confused every time I open one of these files.  It looks
    sufficiently similar to org to switch my org-mode reflexes on, ...

> For me, the main motivation is better navigation.

I don't know what "better navigation" means concretely.

> But I understand the point that there are just a small number of such
> improvements that could be made.

That is not my point at all.  I don't know if those possible
improvements are few or not (nor how important they can be).
Which is why I'm asking.

        Stefan