eliot-dev

Re: [Eliot-dev] Catalan language file and dictionary

From: Joan Montané
Subject: Re: [Eliot-dev] Catalan language file and dictionary
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:58:08 +0200

It's true. Sorry, I don't think about warning you.

The DANOSC.txt was created to Scrabble, but also to Scrabble variants
(Superscrabble?) or other linguistics games (Crosswords
? boogle?). That was the reason to no limitate word length at 15
tiles. But, of course, in Eliot is better to remove longest 15 tiles
words. Thanks for information and I apologize for don't waring it.

Regards, Joan Montané.