eliot-dev

Re: [Eliot-dev] Catalan language file and dictionary

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-dev] Catalan language file and dictionary
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:50:54 +0200

Hi Joan,

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Olivier Teuliere<address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks, it is now saved in the repository (direct link: [1]).
> I have also added the compiled dictionary for download on the website
> (note: I compressed it without the substitution for Ç).

FYI, your DANOSC.txt file contains some unplayable words: more than
10000 words are longer than 15 chars  (after applying the
substitutions), and thus cannot be played on a standard Scrabble
board.
To save some space (and improve very slightly the search speed), I
removed them and compressed the dictionary again.

Regards,
--
Olivier
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/dic/danosc/danosc.txt?root=eliot