Re: [Duplicity-talk] erroneous incrementals? verify failing? everything

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] erroneous incrementals? verify failing? everything else seems okay?
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 06:25:49 -0500

The -v9 option will indeed tell you what is different, but the output is
so verbose its lost in the noise.

Use -v4 for this.  There will be a lot less noise and the differences
will show up in lines that begin with "Difference found:".

I think the log level should be moved down to 3 (default) on this one.
Opinions?

...Ken