Re: [Duplicity-talk] erroneous incrementals? verify failing? everything

From: Richard Scott
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] erroneous incrementals? verify failing? everything else seems okay?
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:00:49 -0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I have an active S3 backup routine setup and I've not had issues backing up or
restoring files.

However, when I run this:

# /usr/bin/duplicity verify -v 9 --archive-dir=/var/lib/duplicity/etc
s3+http://uniquefoldername/etc /etc
Verify complete: 1162 files compared, 1 difference found.

I don't know how to display what the difference is?

I get vary little output... I thought the "-v 9" would turn on verbose output?

I have the following installed:

app-backup/duplicity-0.5.12
dev-lang/python-2.4.3-r4
dev-lang/python-2.5.2-r7
dev-python/boto-1.6b
dev-python/py-gnupg-0.3.2
dev-python/pycrypto-2.0.1-r6

# python -V
Python 2.5.2

Ken, is there any commands I can test or check for you?

Rich.