Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY website redesign

From: Isabell Long
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY website redesign
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 15:40:37 +0200

On 17/07/2009, Robert Leverington <address@hidden> wrote:
> Also note there is a £2 funding deficit (sp). I would happilly pay this
> additional amount for now - but in the long run it would be nice if we
> could share this out more evenly in the future (depending on how useful
> people find it, I suppose).

I am willing to contribute that last £2 a month, I think you're paying
enough already Robert!  I assume this amount would be sent by Robert
to BitFolk and that we'd send the money in the post (by the 15th of
every month, or am I getting too French?) or something?

--
Regards,
Isabell Long.  <address@hidden>