no interaction print view to main window on linux

From: Ramon Dor
Subject: no interaction print view to main window on linux
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 15:09:24 +0200

Dear all,
Have just joined this list, and wanted to first thank all the devs for the great work done so far!
I'm a professional dev / architect and musician myself and wish to start contributing / implementing some ideas I've been carrying around. I think Denemo might be a good platform to build on.
but before I could even get starting... I hit a snag:
the print view on linux (ubuntu 19) does not respond to clicking. I'd expect it to affect the cursor in the main window as it does on my windows machine. have tried both 2.4.0 and 2.4.3. any suggestions?
the hand icon appears as I hover above a note, yet clicking on a note does not have any effect. Am I doing something wrong? What have I missed?
thanks in advance,
Ramon