Score won't typeset

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Score won't typeset
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 22:36:58 +0100

Hi Richard,
When I try to typeset the score attached it fails.
Score CheckScore reveals no errors.
If I export to Lilypond and try compiling it using Lilypond externally I get  a Typeset and warnings but no errors
I also get this window on trying to Typeset. I must be doing something wrong.
I have downloaded Lilypond 2.20 to my laptop and the version in Sept 30 download is also 2.2. How do I correct the old file?
Best wishes
Joe