Re: [Denemo-devel] Melisma Start / End directives

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Melisma Start / End directives
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 20:24:17 +0100

Thanks for your hint. The following script does work and adds the
display text:

;;;ToggleMelisma
(let ((tag "ToggleMelisma"))
(ToggleDirective "chord" "postfix" (cons tag  "(mel") "\\melisma "
DENEMO_OVERRIDE_AFFIX))

I have borrowed the syntax with (cons ...) from one of Denemos scripts
(I don't remember which).

Andreas