Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 19:40:38 +0000

On Fri, 2017-01-20 at 20:46 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> > In fact, we could incorporate an "s" into our syntax emitted for
> > \augmentum, so that it was always present.
>
> Hmm, due to the required order of commands that would be difficult --
> as
> far as I have understood, the s has to be after corresponding \] and
> \melismaEnd. So I guess it'll be better to insert an s before the
> divisiones as you previously suggested.

Can you create some sample LilyPond syntax that covers the interesting
cases? I'm hoping the \] can be hidden away from the users ...
also how is the control of the underlay of text in Gregorian Chant
looking - are there some easy to understand techniques for getting it
right? (Ones we can then incorporate into Denemo
commands/palette-buttons/... )