Re: [Denemo-devel] trouble creating parts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] trouble creating parts
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 22:02:24 +0000

On Mon, 2016-11-21 at 13:23 -0800, Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> rats...I turned on 'typeset barlines literally' and now Denemp Print
> View
> shows that Lilypond can't typeset score...
>
> I took out the 'offending' repeats and still get the message...

... so what is the offending syntax & LilyPond's message about it (i.e.
right-click->Typeset in the LilyPond window and look in the pane below).

IIRC "Typeset barlines literally" just means issuing \bar "|" at each
point in the music where Denemo has a barline in the Denemo Display.
This would cause warnings where you have other \bar xxx commands at the
same places ... but I can't imagine that it would cause an actual
LilyPond error.