Re: [Denemo-devel] Is there a way to have all pop-up windows be on top

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Is there a way to have all pop-up windows be on top
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 15:16:19 -0500

Ok. I have some time to do more testing on this. The pallets are now launching above the denemo edit window. This is good. They don't stay that way though. If I click on the edit window they disappear behind the main window.

Here is another weird thing that is new.... When I select change movement title, done becomes iconified (is that the right word? The window disappears and I have to click on the icon in the doc in order to see it. The movement name change dialog is pervasively in front. This is good. When I click on the main edit window it stays on top of the edit window. This is the way way the pallets should behave with denemo being iconified.
Thanks,