Re: [Denemo-devel] The Oct 11 mingw binary.

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The Oct 11 mingw binary.
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:38:27 -0500

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
I installed the 12th Oct mingw exe and could not find the newer images.
Looking in the 13th Oct zip file, again they seem not to be there, for
example after blank.png there should be BookTitles.png
Are you still working on github https://github.com/jjbenham/gub
I don't seem to be able to see what is going on there...

I was using a wildcard to include all the images in that directory. For some reason it was not working. I updated the Makefile.am with this patch:
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/patches/denemo_doc_makefile.patch
In the patch I have all the files listed in it. It should be working now. I can't push the patch because the computer I am on now does not have my gpg keys. I need to get up to speed with backing up these gpg keys and using them on other computers. I also need to figure out how to push my gub changes to github. I opened up a new github account because at the time I did not know how to merge a different users branch into my tree. Now I know how to do that but unfortunately I now have two accounts both containing a gub project. One accounts branch is obsolete. The other is obsolete in the fact that I have been unable to push to it and have not had the time to figure out what is causing the problem. Anyway the branch that I am using is all in this directory denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub.