Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: denemo-0.9.6-rc2.cs

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: denemo-0.9.6-rc2.cs
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 16:42:29 +0100

On Fri, 2012-09-07 at 07:53 -0600, Josue Abarca wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 07, 2012 at 12:59:10PM +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > On Fri, 2012-09-07 at 13:43 +0200, Pavel Fric wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > yes - it can be about the question, what to do with the file, that was
> > supposed to translate. If not there is a tool called "meld" which allows
> > you to merge together to text files.
> > HTH
> > Richard
>
> Hello, I would like to let you know that the messages from Pavel have
> not been received in the denemo mailing list[0]. Maybe is a problem with
> the mailing list or maybe Pavel is not sending them to the list and
> then this is not an error :P.
yes, no error, I just thought that others would be able to help if I
made the problems available, so I replied to the list & Pavel. And this
seems to have worked, we have our first full translation. Thank you
Pavel for persisting with this.
Well, full enough to show up the holes :) please let me know of any
holes in the translatability. I will start a trawl through the C-code as
soon as I have resolved the publishing issues.

Richard