Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: denemo-0.9.6-rc2.cs

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: denemo-0.9.6-rc2.cs
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 12:59:10 +0100

On Fri, 2012-09-07 at 13:43 +0200, Pavel Fric wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yes - it can be about the question, what to do with the file, that was
> updated-fixed, after the work was finished.
>
> I will try to edit those lines manually - adding of " no-". And send
> it again.
although this only causes errors on those few strings starting "%
tests..." they belong to a whole class of such strings and all these
have a changed c-format/no-c-format comment. But it may work - the robot
is only looking at the file you submit (I guess) not at what it is
supposed to translate. If not there is a tool called "meld" which allows
you to merge together to text files.
HTH