Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: denemo-0.9.6-rc2.cs

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: denemo-0.9.6-rc2.cs
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 11:32:14 +0100

On Thu, 2012-09-06 at 10:43 +0200, Pavel Fric wrote:
> Hi,
>
> maybe it´s on you to set the upload politics. - the last time I sent
> the file, it was, ah in August. .-)
Did you mean the policy for uploading a new translation to denemo's git?
I seem to be the only one active in doing this, my intention is to
upload when a message comes from the translation.org robot (have I
failed to do this? If so I am sorry).
Looking at http://translationproject.org/domain/denemo.html it seems
that there is no recent translation for the 0.9.6 release candidate
there
The table shows:
                                   0.9.6-rc2
                                  Pavel Fric
                                  624 / 2012
which I take it does not refer to your recent translation (624 out of
2012 messages if I am reading this right). So I guess either the robot
rejected your translation or it is awaiting some process at
translationproject.org before it becomes available for me to sync to.
What message did the robot return when you submitted the .po file?

> This state - it would be harder to see, if the file
which file are you referring to?
>  would lay somewhere or is already discarded. And of course it is hard
> to make any improvements to the translation. I think it
what is "it"
>  should be more flexible and reliable.
Perhaps it is easier if you suggest that I do something specific? Or do
we need to contact Vladimir Michl who is listed as the team leader?
(Does he have to approve a new translation before it appears?)

Richard