Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: denemo-0.9.6-rc2.cs

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: denemo-0.9.6-rc2.cs
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 11:24:52 +0200

> On Thu, 2012-09-06 at 15:11 +0200, Pavel Fric wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I experienced this behaviour in the past too - several times. I send
>> the file, the robot a) takes it, b) sends back an e-mail describing
>> "the fatal errors" it encountered during the check of the file, in
>> header, in the file itself, c) does nothing, no reply, d) maybe
>> discards the file sent.

Hey Pavel,

the robot can fix some small errors (for example unwanted line breaks
in strings) but not any error.
Sometimes, IIRC, the robot tells what's wrong and then asks the
translator to make the fix manually.

Please post the message of the robot here and maybe we can understand
what's happening.