NameNotFound error

From: Forty Nine
Subject: NameNotFound error
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:10:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I am getting a NameNotFound error when trying to get
the ObjectClassHandle and was wondering if I am doing
it wrong.

Say I have two calls to getObjectClassHandle:

h1 =
myRTIAmbassador.getObjectClassHandle("BaseEntity");
h2 =
myRTIAmbassador.getObjectClassHandle("BaseEntity.PhysicalEntity");

The first call succeeds, while the second throws
RTI::NameNotFound.

My fed file has PhysicalEntity as a subclass of
BaseEntity:

(class BaseEntity
  (class PhysicalEntity
  ...)
)

Does CERTI not allow qualified names?  If I just use
the PhysicalEntity, there is no exception, but
qualified names work under other RTIs (I am told, this
 "just works" for other people using commercial RTIs).

Thanks,
Jeff

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222