Re: NameNotFound error

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: NameNotFound error
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:00:00 +0200

2007/8/30, Forty Nine <address@hidden>:
> Hello all,
>
> I am getting a NameNotFound error when trying to get
> the ObjectClassHandle and was wondering if I am doing
> it wrong.

No all is right.

> Does CERTI not allow qualified names?  If I just use
> the PhysicalEntity, there is no exception, but
> qualified names work under other RTIs (I am told, this
>  "just works" for other people using commercial RTIs).

CERTI does not support qualified name ... yet :))
Bug is open:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?20935

As you noticed you may get the handle using
leaf node name as a consequence you will get
a error if your FED contains duplicate name.

Is this feature blocking for your use of CERTI?
Moreover may you tell us the context of your CERTI usage?