Syntax error on valid file?

From: Forty Nine
Subject: Syntax error on valid file?
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 17:19:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

I have CERTI 3.2.4 installed under Linux and am having a problem loading a .fed file given to me by someone else (namely, the delta3d.org project).

They have been using the file for a while now, so I don't understand why CERTI is coughing on it.  The sticky spot is:

(interaction "TacticalBookmark" (id 38) best_effort receive
    (parameter "Time" (id 158)))
.//examples/data/RPR-FOM.fed:490: syntax error, unexpected CLASS, expecting R_PAR

The line 490 is:
    (class BlueOnBlueDirect best_effort receive

I played around with the file a little bit and discovered that the syntax error is caused by having a parameter inside of a class that also has classes derived from it (class or parameter coming first doesn't seem to matter; both cause errors).

Is this a problem with CERTI or a problem with the file?  Does anyone have any suggested work arounds?

Thanks,
Jeff