Re: [be] Re: BE icon in Ubuntu packages

From: Kim Blewett
Subject: Re: [be] Re: BE icon in Ubuntu packages
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 14:24:53 -0400

Yes, Jonathan, I just upgraded BE with Synaptic and the icon appeared! Thanks for working on it.
Kim

Just a reminder... When I fresh-install or update BE in Ubuntu with
Synaptic, with any version of BE or U over the past year or more, the
launcher(s) that appear(s) in Main Menu and/or the desktop is missing
its icon picture. ...

OK, I duplicated the issue on a fresh install, I'm testing a fix now.
See if bibledit 4.0-2~lucid2 (building now in the developer testing PPA)
works for you :)