Re: [be] Re: BE compile error

From: Jonathan Morgan
Subject: Re: [be] Re: BE compile error
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 22:43:36 +1000

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 10:12 PM, Teus Benschop <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 21:21 +1000, Jonathan Morgan wrote:
>         http://bibledit.org/demo.
>
> I see a help link.  That doesn't seem much.

This may be the case if one makes a new account and logs in through that
account. This will be a Member account.

The problem was actually slightly more than that.  As the "login" link was on the right side of the screen, on my widescreen I didn't even see it.  However, I assume that a final version would have a little more text and not have the same problem, so it's not a big issue.

When logging in as Consultant, or Translator, or Manager, it will show
more than just a Help link.

See http://sites.google.com/site/bibledit/web for how to log in with the
various roles.

When logging in as Manager, you can upgrade your own account so it is no
longer a Member account, but one that has more privileges.

These new instructions make more sense, thanks.

Jon