Re: [be] Re: Compiling Bibledit on OS X

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Re: Compiling Bibledit on OS X
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 15:00:02 +0200

Hi Mark. The version of bibledit that will be in its source repository
by tomorrow will have the requirement of chmsee dropped. Chmsee was used
to view the usfmReference.chm, the USFM documentation. This file has
been unpacked, and the separate standard web files are now in use
instead of the .chm file. Thus chmsee is no longer needed, and a better
integration of the USFM documentation with the main bibledit
documentation has been achieved. Teus.