[be] Re: Re: foot-notes and cross-references (Teus Benschop)

From: Pooyan Mehrshahi
Subject: [be] Re: Re: foot-notes and cross-references (Teus Benschop)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 12:21:57 +0000

Dear Teus,

I am running Bibledit 3.8 on my Ubuntu 9.04.  I could not, for some strange reason, compile the 3.9 version.  Anyhow, I have attached the printed pdf file. At the bottom of the first page, you will see that the cross-references are over the footnotes.

I have selected Farsi as the language in the project property, but when it is printed at the bottom of the page, the original verse is in latin format.

Thanks again.
Pooyan