Re: [be] Re: foot-notes and cross-references

From: Pooyan Mehrshahi
Subject: Re: [be] Re: foot-notes and cross-references
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 19:02:46 +0000

Dear Teus and Jonathan,

I realized today that my Linux computer crashed, because of unstable hard disk! That meant I had to install everything onto another drive. Thankfully everything was backed up.  The problem which I faced is now gone and I am able to insert cross references and footnotes. Thanks for your comments.

Now this time, I have some other questions to ask:

1. When I come to print out the section, which is outputed as a PDF file, I see that the references and the footnotes are overlapping each other at the bottom of the page.

2. Also the inserted chapter and verse are in Latin numbering, and not Farsi.  Can this be changed (or to be given option to select a language) to the specific language in which the Bible is being translated.

3. I have installed Xiphos and Bible Time, with the various modules, but I do not know how I can sync them with Bibledit.

Thanks once again for your help.

Your novice brother,
Pooyan
--