Re: [be] Re: Compiling Bibledit on OS X

From: Doug Glidden
Subject: Re: [be] Re: Compiling Bibledit on OS X
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 23:33:13 -0500

Teus,

I'm just an observer on this discussion, but if integration of BibleTime on Windows is the only reason for this being required, wouldn't it be possible to set up the switch such that the switch is disabled (i.e. dbus cannot be disabled) when the compilation environment is Windows?  It seems like that would satisfy everyone, since the only environment where the package seems to be unavailable is for Macintosh, which doesn't need it anyway.

Doug Glidden