[avr-libc-dev] Re: AVR toolset on Linux, Mac?

From: Bernhard Walle
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: AVR toolset on Linux, Mac?
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:25:29 +0100

Hello,

* Joerg Wunsch [17.03.2005 23:25]:
As Bernhard Walle wrote:

I provide RPMs at http://turing.fh-landshut.de/~bwalle/avr/.

The only question is how stable that kind of URL would be.  See, even
Jason Kyle eventually gave up hosting the mailing lists on avr1.org.

Well, it's from my university of applied sciences, so the time is between 1 and 2 years.

But that shouldn't be any problem if the download area is linked in the avr-libc site. Or I can upload it anywhere else.

I didn't read the whole thread, but was the problem the RPMs or the webspace?

Regards,
Bernhard