Re: [avr-libc-dev] AVR toolset on Linux, Mac?

From: Scott L. Price
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] AVR toolset on Linux, Mac?
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:21:03 -0600

I am working with the Gentoo Embedded project to make the avr toolchain

including avr-libc available on Gentoo.  It isn't really a binary

distribution, though.  ;)

Scott  =)

---

Electrical Engineering/Web Development

Dragonfly Technologies, Inc.                 http://www.dflytech.com

Hunt Utilities Group LLC                     http://www.hugllc.com

Hopkins, MN                                  (952) 935-2418