Tools for harmonic analysis (Riemann style)

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Tools for harmonic analysis (Riemann style)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 13:29:56 +0200

Hi all,

finally I'm in need of symbols for harmonic analysis (in about the Riemann flavour). I would go for it by creating a lyrics-like context for the horizontal and vertical alignment and produce some functions that would create combined markups or stencils for the symbols. Additional challenges would be to define practical ways to use something like stanzas for modulations and boxes around that (a sample image attached).

I might also be willing to use LaTeX for the creation of the symbols because I could then combine efforts for a standalone LaTeX package to produce the symbols in continuous text too.

But before going down that road I wanted to ask if someone else can point me either to existing code or to a better approach ...

Thanks
Urs