iiwusynth-devel

Re: [iiwusynth-devel] ladcca support

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] ladcca support
Date: 06 Feb 2003 12:36:36 -0800

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 04:17, Bob Ham wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 00:15, Josh Green wrote:
>
> Ah, I didn't realise the get_name function returned the *file* name :)
> Should have checked I suppose.

Yeah, it probably should be "iiwu_sfont_get_filename". I only knew its
real purpose because I looked at what the "fonts" command was doing in
the cmd shell code.

> There were a few problems which I've fixed with the attached patch;
> mainly to do with ordering of functions and defines.  I also realised a
> big potential problem in that the functions in alsa_jack.c are used
> outside of the iiwusynth program by other programs using libiiwusynth.
> The ladcca functions obviously should only be called if they're in the
> iiwusynth program, so I added an "ladcca.enabled" setting which is set
> in the main() in iiwusynth.c.
>
> I also changed the default behaviour of the jack port connecting to
> *not* connect by default.  This makes things a lot easier with ladcca,
> and I'm sure other things.  You can set audio.jack.autoconnect to 1 and
> it will connect again.  I added a -j, --connect-jack-outputs command
> line option to do that.

Okay, looks fine by me. I'm going to wait to commit the changes though,
since I think Markus is in the middle of merging his tree :)

> Bob
>
> --
> Bob Ham <address@hidden>

Cheers.