iiwusynth-devel

Re: [iiwusynth-devel] ladcca support

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] ladcca support
Date: 05 Feb 2003 16:15:44 -0800

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 09:54, Bob Ham wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 10:34, Bob Ham wrote:
> > On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 06:17, Josh Green wrote:
> >
> > > near future I'm sure. I'd say post the patch and someone will get around
> > > to merging it properly :)
> >
> > Will do.
>
> Attached :)  It touches a few files, iiwu_alsa.c, iiwu_jack.c with the
> bulk in iiwusynth.c.  There's also configure.in changes for detecting
> it.
>
> Bob
>
> --
> Bob Ham <address@hidden>
> ----

I gave it a look over and then applied it to CVS which is now checked
in. I did make a couple minor changes. Accessing the iiwu_sfont_t
structure as a iiwu_defsfont_t to get its file name seemed like a hack,
so I went ahead and used the iiwu_sfont_get_name macro instead (although
this is not yet in a public header, should it be Peter?). Otherwise I
pretty much applied it as is. If you could check it though to see if it
works, I'd appreciate it (don't yet have your 0.3 version of ladcca). I
also applied your pkgconfig stuff that you sent a few weeks back, looks
like it never did make its way into CVS.

Also, when compiling ladcca (version 0.2) I had to add a "#include
<pthread.h>" to clients/synth/synth.c or gcc would complain about
"SCHED_FIFO" not being defined. Thanks for the patches, now I've got a
better idea of what ladcca looks like from it :) Cheers.
        Josh Green