iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] ladcca support

From: Bob Ham
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] ladcca support
Date: 04 Feb 2003 23:36:55 +0000

Hi all,

I've added ladcca support to my version of the cvs tree, but I'm
wondering if I should submit a patch to you guys or include it with the
ladcca tarball.  A patch would require the unreleased version of ladcca
that I'll put out in a few days or so.  So, I'm just wondering if it's
worth me giving you the patch now, waiting until after the ladcca
release, or including it with the ladcca release.

Bob

--
Bob Ham <address@hidden>