Re: Accessing "Introduction to Emacs Lisp Manual" from Info within Emacs

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Accessing "Introduction to Emacs Lisp Manual" from Info within Emacs.
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 22:12:33 +0300

> Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 18:46:55 +0000
> From: uzibalqa <uzibalqa@proton.me>
> Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

That's NOT what I said, please don't misquote!  I said that going to
another manual _using_the_'g'_command_ is advanced usage.  The usual
way to go to another manual, which is recommended to users, is either
via the DIR menu (to which you can go by pressing 'd'), or "C-h R",
which prompts for the manual.

> It would be neat to have the ability to use completion for the
> different manuals available on the\ system and also have it as a
> help feature.

Both 'm' in the DIR node and "C-h R" provide completion, so we already
have that.