Re: Accessing "Introduction to Emacs Lisp Manual" from Info within Emacs

From: uzibalqa
Subject: Re: Accessing "Introduction to Emacs Lisp Manual" from Info within Emacs.
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 16:02:51 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Saturday, July 8th, 2023 at 3:48 AM, Stephen Berman <stephen.berman@gmx.net>
wrote:

> On Fri, 07 Jul 2023 15:41:01 +0000 uzibalqa uzibalqa@proton.me wrote:

If I am in Info (dir)Top, why not allow me using "g" without the parentheses.
After all, why require users to know the different info file names.  I do not
see
it easy to find the list of info files directly from "The Info Directory"
(dir)Top.

All these things are not self evident for newbies, who want to view the manuals.
And I do not see an Intro for newbies on how to use Info within Emacs to view
manuals.

Perhaps there can be a categorisation of Info File Names that can be perused ?