Re: Accessing "Introduction to Emacs Lisp Manual" from Info within Emacs

From: uzibalqa
Subject: Re: Accessing "Introduction to Emacs Lisp Manual" from Info within Emacs.
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 14:34:35 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Saturday, July 8th, 2023 at 2:09 AM, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:

> > Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 13:57:32 +0000
> > From: uzibalqa uzibalqa@proton.me
> >
> > How can I access "Introduction to Emacs Lisp Manual" from Info within Emacs.
>

> It's on the Help menu, under "More Manuals".
>
> Alternatively, "C-h i" shows a large menu, where you should be able to
> find this manual as one of the possibilities.

I can easily get the "Emacs Manual", the "Emacs Lisp Manual".  Both with
"C-h i m" .  So way skip "Emacs Lisp Intro".

I do not have to search for the two aforementioned manuals, so let's not
have users search for "Emacs Lisp Intro" either.

This is my suggestion

C-h i m elintr <Ret>

Furthermore, please note that after calling 'm' users cannot input strings
with spaces for "Emacs Lisp Intro".