Re: [Dvdrtools-users] Cannot write CD's >= 100 minutes. GRRRR!

From: Jeff Wiegley, Ph.D.
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] Cannot write CD's >= 100 minutes. GRRRR!
Date: 28 May 2003 10:03:39 -0700

But there doesn't seem to be a burn program in the
dvd+rw-tools.

It provided me with a program to format the disks.
A program to modify the book type
and growisofs. a program to create *and* burn an iso image.

What do I do if I already have an iso that I downloaded
from somewhere? is there someway to bypass the iso
creation stage of growisfs and just have it burn what
I already have?

lastly: will this *require* the kernel patch that is
mentioned on appro's site?

Thanks,

- Jeff