Re: [Dvdrtools-users] Cannot write CD's >= 100 minutes. GRRRR!

From: Eric Laly
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] Cannot write CD's >= 100 minutes. GRRRR!
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:51:22 +0200

On 2003.05.28 18:02, Ted Huntington wrote:
I have the DRX500UL and find your comments helpful.  I cannot get
packet
writing going on this drive and neither dvdrecord or cdrecord -ProDVD
(although I am not sure if I tried for DVD-R) worked.  Growisofs does
work
(for both +- media), but I would really like to get udf going for
DVD+R,
because udf is easier to work with.  Have any of you heard if udf for
DVD+R is going to happen for Linux?

packet writing is working fine for me with DVD+RW and DRU500-AX.(not tried with +R)

I've just applied the optional on the same site ( http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/linux-2.4.patch ).

there are some explication on the paragraph before http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/#compat

        Eric laly.