debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] apt-get install sourceforge error

From: Firestar
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] apt-get install sourceforge error
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:31:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I had this error when installing sourceforge using

'apt-get install sourceforge'. It seems that the
configuration of postgresql failed. How should I
approach this problem? (Newbie to apt-get and debian
here...)

[This is what i see on my screen]
dpkg: error processing postgresql (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error
exit status 1
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of
sourceforge:
 sourceforge depends on postgresql (>= 7.1.2);
however:
  Package postgresql is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing sourceforge (--configure):
 postgresql
 sourceforge
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code
(1)

Regards,
Firestar