debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Newbie to Debian and SourceForge

From: Tim Uckun
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Newbie to Debian and SourceForge
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 01:37:16 -0800

At 09:04 PM 1/13/2002 -0800, Firestar wrote:
Hi Tim,

I have installed and 'apt-get dist-upgrade' my new
debian box. (Now it's version 3.0) I encountered some
error (exit with code 1) when apt-get is upgrading
ppp, but since i'm on LAN, i hope that won't matter.

If you are not using it then remove it with apt-get remove ppp

Btw, is the SF package path (pointing to christian's
site) version 2.6 or 2.5? Cos' i saw another SF
package being hosted by lolando...

Christian is hosting 2.6 Roland is hosting 2.5 If I remember correctly.

             Tim Uckun
      Mobile Intelligence Unit.
   "There are some who call me TIM?"